SC - linen

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Sun Mar 5 22:09:39 PST 2000

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Par Leijonhufvud wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Mar 2000 DianaFiona at aol.com wrote:
>
> >     Yummy stuff, indeed--but a bit hot for underwear for me in our Meridian
> > climate. At least, all the tablecloths I've seen have been more the weight of
>
> Hm, perhaps I'm lucky, but I just got hold of some linen, unbleached, in
> a weight similair to thick quality bedsheets. Price was SKR 69 (US
> dollar 8-9) per meter, which is good but not exceptional around here.

Of course, I only paid SKR 200 for a 7+ meter bolt (they were closing
the shop, willing to deal, and my guesstimate of how much was left on
the bolt was better than theirs...)

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves, the raging of the stormy sea,
and the destructive sword are portions of eternity too great for the eye of
man.
		--William Blake