SC - question after cordial recipe

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Mon Mar 6 12:32:41 PST 2000

Ann said:

Greetings

I just posted a peach cordial recipe that I had worked on w/ Murkial.
It's on my web page: http://www.nmia.com/~ariann/

So you all know, this recipe came from a Laurel at a cooking collegium in
Caerthe (I think it was Mistress Mirianna Wren) and the collegium was at
least 6 years ago.  I never received any documentation on this, so I
couldn't help you with finding it at all.  If anyone knows how to get ahold
of Mistress Mirianna, she may remember and be able to help.

But other than being not period, it is delicious and makes great gifts.

Murkial