SC - Re: aqua vitae

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 6 15:58:12 PST 2000

As may be clear from some of my random remarks, i'm not much of a
drinker (of alcohol), only on rare occasions.

So i really have no idea what brandy to buy to make medicinal
cordials "period" style.

I surely wouldn't need the very best (like VVSOP or anything like
that), but i'd rather not have "Generic" brand Rotgut Brandy.

Also, there's a liquor called aquavit (sp) from Sweden. Is this
suitable or is it anise or otherwise flavored or just a sort-of-vodka
by another name?

Anahita al-shazhiyya
So, you mix Everclear and Blue Curacao, looks like Tidy Bowl, knocks
you on your...
OK, back to the Rock