SC - Cordial's in History

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Mar 7 23:13:03 PST 2000

Ilia asked:
> I haven't had much luck in finding documentation for cordials. Can anyone recomend some good sources for documentation and recipes, preferably refererences that would be reasonably easy to get a hold of?

You might want to check these files in the BEVERAGES section of my files.
There was a lot of good information just posted this week however, which
isn't in these files, yet.
bev-distilled-msg (61K) 12/13/99    Medieval distilled beverages. Distilling.
cordials-msg      (67K)  9/ 9/99    Period cordials and liqueurs. SCA creations.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net