SC - Food Ingredients Posting

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Mar 8 03:50:37 PST 2000

Par Leijonhufvud wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
>
> > Adamantius (gee, did I really misspell "carpetbagger"?)
>
> No, we are filterting your posts to the list, introducing speling errors
> and logic mixups, just to make you look silly.

Ha! Anything you can do I can do, um...   never mind.

Actually, I don't see my own posts except when composing, unless, as
occurred, someone quotes them back to me. I sent that out, as I recall,
early in the morning when tea was too hot to be consumed, let alone
effective, while I desperately tried to reduce the 1100 pending messages
in my Inbox...

> Did it really take you
> this long to notice?

I don't know, did it? If I'm not going to notice a spelling error, why
would I keep track of my response time? Now wot's all this about logic
mixups? I challenge you!!! (Suggest syllogisms at thirty paces... ;  ) )

G. Tacitus (If A, and if B, then F)  Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com