SC - Feast Prices

Diana tantra at optonline.net
Wed Mar 8 04:35:08 PST 2000

"Siegfried Heydrich"  wrote:
>     I'm kind of curious as to the following:
>
>     1) How much is usually charged for feasts throughout the various
> Kingdoms,

>From what I've seen in the East, anywhere from about $8.00US to $28.00US
(includes site fee)

>     2) What are the budgets for feasts in general

I've always been given a budget based on heads, ie. I shall be cooking for
an event in May - and for lunch, feast dinner, breakfast on Sunday and a
'leftover' lunch on Sunday I was given an $8.00US per head budget.  (last
time I even gave them money back!)

>     3) Are feasts considered profit centers by the 'crats, or are they
done
> on a cost plus basis, looking to recover costs plus a bit?

I don't know about this one - I tend to stay out of the 'crats heads, and
stick to my budget and kitchen.  Of course, it doesn't hurt to have chicken
leg quarters at 29 cents per pound right now.  I am stocking up for a
chicken dish, and that is very cheap for a source of protein!

Diana d'Avignon