SC - Food Ingredients Posting

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Wed Mar 8 05:14:32 PST 2000

On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> > No, we are filterting your posts to the list, introducing speling errors
> > and logic mixups, just to make you look silly.
>
> Ha! Anything you can do I can do, um...   never mind.

Do you *really* want to play that game (evil sysadmin stunts) with me?
Really?

> Actually, I don't see my own posts except when composing, unless, as
> occurred, someone quotes them back to me. I sent that out, as I recall,
> early in the morning when tea was too hot to be consumed, let alone
> effective, while I desperately tried to reduce the 1100 pending messages
> in my Inbox...

Which is why it's such a good trick. We where just figuring that you
must note that the responses don't realy match what you _thought_ you
wrote. People are still chuckling at how some of your
reciopies got rewritten. Bwhahahahah!

> I don't know, did it? If I'm not going to notice a spelling error, why
> would I keep track of my response time? Now wot's all this about logic
> mixups? I challenge you!!! (Suggest syllogisms at thirty paces... ;  ) )

I'm more likely to choose either galliard variations or -- to be nasty
- -- wilderness survival in sub-arctic climates. The syllogism stuff got
boring years a go.

/UlfR "AEE-4" Ketilson

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
Well, you know how the human body plays host to a myriad of tiny organisms?
The entity-formerly-known-as-I was ousted in a peaceful proletariat revolution,
and now we're us.
		-- Jake Kesinger