SC - Salads, anyone? OOP and not

Aldyth at aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Wed Mar 8 10:01:34 PST 2000

I have two or three favorites.  There is a pretty basic recipe our Cooks
Guild did this past Monday.  It was from Apicius, and had endive, fresh
herbs, balsalmic vinegar, olive oil, and sea salt.  Noemi, could you post
that one since you did it?

For mostly non period, I do baby spinach leaves, washed and drained, with
mandarin orange slices, and raspberry vinagrette.

When we spent time in Spain, they had some sort of "regional" salad in Irun
that was greens, asparagus, olives, onions, eggs, and tuna.  Layered and
served with Pan de Campo and vinegar and oil.

Aldyth