SC - Tarte of Medlars

kylie walker kyliewalker at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 23:56:18 PST 2000

Mel, there was an article in The Age earlier this year on growing apples
from pips, and it listed several places (in Victoria and Tasmania) that
supply heritage apple cultivars. One of them might be able to tell you more
about when the medlars should be ready to eat (this is just wild supposition
- - heritage can be a long way from period, I know).

Let me know if you (or anyone else) want the details.

Kylie