SC - Re: 12th C Anglo Norman ravioli

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 03:45:38 PST 2000

owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

<< Well, I know there's a 12th century Anglo-Norman recipe which is cheese
 ravioli with shallots.  Quite tasty.  There's also the cuskynoles, but
that's
 probably not what he's thinking of... >>
Would you be so kind as to post the source and possibly the original recipe.
I'm working with 12th C right now and this is intriguing. Although I have my
menu set for the feast on Mar 25, I might be able to incorporate it into head
tables dishes.

Hauviette