SC - Gulf War? Cook's get-together

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Thu Mar 9 11:38:21 PST 2000

Brandu wrote:

 Ouch!
 Shall I take it, then, that you have given up, and do not expect to
 be converting HRH of Trimaris any time soon...
 ;->

I did talk to His RH and although he would not dare to tell me exactly what
his Lady Wife meant exactly (he and I are old friends I discovered, and
figured it was better to be nice than say nasty things about his wife :D )
he did agree to "let" me fly down and make them an entire period meal
sometime.  Of course I will not be flying to Trimaris anytime soon, so this
offer was nice of him, but I will not be able to change their minds
personally soon.  But at least he was open to the suggestion, of course I
never saw him turn down anything I cooked before.

Murkial