SC - Ham and a suggestion for Ras at the end

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 14:34:37 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/8/00 10:48:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< And now a comment for Lord Ras...
 > At the next cooks guild meeting, I think we should meet at Wegmans
 > (supermarket) and you can take me through the meat dept. and explain all
the
 > traif cuts to me... fish dept. too!   :-)  (just a suggestion) >>

Sounds good to me. The first Sunday of April is the next meeting for the
Guild of St. Martha. E-mail a convenient time and we will do a supermarket
tour. possibly pointing out various 'period' ingredients in both the whole
foods and the prepared foods section as well as meat and fish. Bring the new
person who is interested in period cooking also. I think it is a very good
idea for a guild function. :-)

Ras
Guildmaster
Guild of St. Martha