SC - Events and fees in Ansteorra

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Mar 9 14:46:43 PST 2000

Regarding feast crashers-

Something I've seen done, is coded site tokens. Usually ribbons,
different colors, and you tie then to your drinking vessel or in some
prominent place. Then the staff can tell at a glance that you've paid
for your feast. And of course you have more 'site lint' to take home
with you!

As to fees bindling- making someone pay for an unwanted service to gain
a wanted one may be _legal_ (and I was unaware of that- thatk you for
those who pointed out examples), but that still doesn't make it the
right thing to do. :-( Call me Stuffy if you will (no, don't- I probably
wouldn't answer to it and then I might miss dinner!).

'Lainie