SC - Feast Fees in Ansteorra

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Fri Mar 10 08:26:10 PST 2000

Corwyn said:
"A factor to watch here in Atlantia is the people that apparently believe
that
if it's in the refrigerator it's up for grabs. Several times at Feasts that
I've helped at or others here in the Barony we've had items come up missing
the morning we start cooking. Seems somebody wanted eggs or some other
foodstuffs that were meant for feast. We're talking about getting locks for
the walk-ins. Shame we have to, but there it is... <sigh>"

There was one weekend event I slept in the kitchen.....and was awakened by
several intoxicated gentles that planned to make breakfast at 4 in the
morning because they were going to sleep in and miss the regular breakfast
time. "Afterall, we DID pay for it"

I introduced them to the autocrat.....who had just gone to bed and had a
reputation of being <err> not too pleasant. They weren't seen at breakfast or
lunch either.

Then there was the time I opened my walkin freezer and found a group( 6) of
brewers sampling mead.....That was an interesting sight!!

Andrea, Ostgardr