SC - Feast Fees in Ansteorra

MPengwyn at aol.com MPengwyn at aol.com
Sat Mar 11 02:14:53 PST 2000

One problem I noted often in my feast steward days was large groups insisting
on sitting together at one table when it had been repeatedly announced that
service was for tables of 8. Even with the use of sign up sheets and floor
plans, there was often a table with 11 people sandwiched in and across the
room a table of 5. When a deputation was sent to the kitchen to demand extra
food, we researched the problem and re-seated the extra people, often to much
grumbling. Mistress Elaina once issued tokens for feast that bore a design of
some sort on it so that people with that specific design knew they sat at the
corresponding table. (Owls for instance or drekkars...each table different.)
It helped immensely.

Meghan