SC - Pennsic Dinner?

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Sun Mar 12 09:38:58 PST 2000

Yes, I want another Cooks Dinner (what else will I do with the Water
Buffalo?).

Yes, I like "same bat time, same bat station", but I'm flexible.

And I know that my lord husband would want to attend the butchering class for
either rabbit or pheasant.  (I know he would... he is reading over my
shoulder and said "Can I go, uh.... please?")

Rayne

In a message dated 3/12/00 9:23:44 AM Central Standard Time,