SC - I'm back

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sun Mar 12 22:54:51 PST 2000

hee hee
like I said, I walked it to chat with Tony, the owner (we're working on
some cookbook projects) and he said "lookie who's here!" waving the grains,
long pepper and cubebs he was weighing out for Zoe at me, and she
introduced herself :)

small world! :) now, ifwe can get her to drive the 20 or so miles to come
to a meeting....:)

- --AM