SC - Borage

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Mon Mar 13 22:02:50 PST 2000

Anahita al-shazhiyya
whose thumb is looking slightly green,

Borage is listed in salads.  Pretty sure it's in Curye, and maybe 2 15th
C. cookbooks--check Cindy's 1000 eggs, and maybe in Platina as well.  I
bought some, put it in a beautiful royal blue huge pot, went to Pennsic,
and found it deader than a doornail--with everything else in the
pot--when I got back.

To make it look intentional rather than weedy, put some plants together,
sandwiched between 2 flowering types, with a little cypress mulch defing
the area between and around.  I can design gardens, I just can't keep
anything alive in them!

Regards,
Allison,    whose thumb is looking slightly brownish,

 allilyn at juno.com