SC - Byzantine Bread Stamps

Tue Mar 14 06:57:04 PST 2000

The Eucharist was almost certainly unleavened, although I'm uncertain
whether it was a wafer or a small loaf.  The eulogia bread is more of a
question.  I don't know how the term relates to Greek Orthodox observances.

Another point is the actual sizes of the stamps are not given, so we can not
tell the size of the loaf.

Bear