SC - Re: SC Types of Kitchens

Bethany Public Library betpulib at ptdprolog.net
Tue Mar 14 22:18:02 PST 2000

Yep, that's what I thought. The two, separated, aren't going to make anyone
happy. They should not (and are not, IME) exclusive of each other. I just
wondered if I had missed something along the way, if this was a new
attitude. It's certainly one I don't like................

Aoife
I still take the compliment in the spirit I think it
was intended--they were trying to do something nice--
but I also find myself trying at every turn to point
out on occasions like this that the two aims are *not*
mutually exclusive and both should be striven for.

Berengaria