SC - FEast tokens

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 10:41:33 PST 2000

I've never asked to see one for feast, but like someone else said on this
thread - just having them can be a deterrent to "some" gate crashers.   And,
in Meridies, most groups use them and most people like them - whether they
are called "site tokens or feast tokens".

Rayne

In a message dated 3/15/00 12:31:54 PM Central Standard Time,