SC - V1 #1919 to #2008

David, Tracy tdavid at Exchange.FULLERTON.EDU
Wed Mar 15 17:10:44 PST 2000

There's a DIGEST?!  How do I get it?  What website?  Tell me
pleeeeeeeeaaaassssseeee :-)
Ifanwy

- -----Original Message-----
From: Ron and Laurene Wells [mailto:tinyzoo at aracnet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 4:49 PM
To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
Subject: SC - V1 #1919 to #2008

I am just starting to read volume number 1919 of the SCA Cooks Digest.  I'm
despareately trying to catch up!!!  I just saw that volume number 2008
arrived in my mailbox just now.  I think I'm going to have to learn to SKIM
faster if I am every going to catch up!!!  Are you guys still talking about
the Crown upset in Trimaris, or am I officially reading "Old News" right
now?

- -Laurene
                  Are you Homeschooling?
               Do you live in the Northwest?
If you can answer YES to both these questions...
join our mailing list!
1NW-Homeschoolers-subscribe at ONElist.com
http://www.onelist.com/community/1NW-Homeschoolers