SC - Byzantine Bread Stamps

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 20:07:01 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/15/2000 7:33:24 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
troy at asan.com writes:

<<
 I recently attended a Baptist christening service >>

Huh????
One of the things that characterize the Baptists I grew up with from other
sects is that Baptists do not believe in sprinkling, but in immersion, and in
order to be Baptized, you must make a concious decision to atone, therefore
you must be of the age of reason (for some reason many congregations set this
at around 12) to be baptized.  Christenings in the sense of RA Christenings
are not only NOT DONE, they are against dogma.

Mordonna the Cook, (Hi, My name is Pat, and I am a recovering Baptist)
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt
(m.k.a. Buckeye, AZ)