SC - King Henry VIII eating practices

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 05:05:32 PST 2000

Oh, no... don't you know that King Henry ate TURKEY LEGS, not mutton?  : -)
That's why they sell them at Renn Faires (no disrespect meant toward Faires -
hey, I cook "feasts" for Live-Action Role Playing Groups)

I have family members that go to the Arizona Renn Faire JUST for the Turkey
Legs and believe the above sentance.

Rayne

In a message dated 3/16/00 6:53:47 AM Central Standard Time, troy at asan.com