SC - Egg yolks....I'm seeing egg yolks in my sleep

David, Tracy tdavid at Exchange.FULLERTON.EDU
Thu Mar 16 09:18:02 PST 2000

Jasmine,

I haven't gotten an answer back from my source yet, but I was thinking on
your yolk dilema.....Okay......I was obsessing on your yolk dilema.....

Anywhooooooooo,

How about a custard of roasted garlic and herbes to serve with your spitted
meat dish?  It wouldn't be a "sauce" per-se but a true custard you could
mold into various period shapes.  If the shapes were of 15th century Italian
items (possible items specifically noted in Patina) it would keep to your
theme.  Heavy duty aluminum foil can easily be made into molds of all kinds
of shapes.