SC - Elysant, do not read this

Richard Keith keith.78 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 16 10:55:52 PST 2000

At 11:05 AM 3/16/00 -0500, you wrote:

Don't worry Ras, Just come to Pennsic, we won't tell anyone.  Elysant will
never know.  Just say you had some prior commitments  Women love men who
make commitments.  If she really presses in an unreasonable fashion, tell
her its a surprise bachelor party. Or we got you drunk and you woke up in
Pennsic.  Really it could happen.
><<
>  Since my mundane wedding is occurring during Pennsic , I will be missing my
>  first Pennsic in 17 years. :-(
>
>  Ras >>

Myself, I scheduled my wedding during the Ohio State Michigan game.  Would
you believe that people choose to go to the Game instead of my wedding.  Or
course I asked to go with them.

Frederich