SC - Religious comment derived from Byzantine Bread Stamps (From Guillane)

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 04:15:17 PST 2000

Are you "sure" you hadn't gotten lost and ended up in an LDS (Mormon)
Church...  :-)
(I didn't see you there, but maybe...)  'cause that is what we do to babies
(don't necessarily call it a "christening" though) and we have Bishops
(instead of ministers in charge of our congregations).  Just wondering.

Rayne
(Personal Family joke:  What do you get when you cross a Catholic father with
a Baptist mother?    Answer:  Rayne - who in her mass confusion (or confusion
about masses) ends up Mormon.   Come to think of it... the family didn't it
was too funny, either   :-D

In a message dated 3/16/00 9:17:03 PM Central Standard Time, troy at asan.com