SC - Thanks Translator Old German to New found,

Richard Keith keith.78 at osu.edu
Fri Mar 17 06:21:11 PST 2000

At 05:50 AM 3/17/00 -0800, you wrote:

>http://www.mediaevum.de/wb.htm
>It has a Mittlelhochdeutsch (old German)  to German dictionary as
>well as a Latin to English that I have not tried yet.

I dug some more on my system at home and found this site,  Both the one
above and this one look like they may work out well.
http://gaer27.uni-trier.de/MWVnew/MhdWBBody.html

Thank a lot for all the looking for me.  My computer at home does some
weird things.  My wife often changes the preferences, thus things that I
think I have saved on one place are not saved at all or somewhere else at best.

I hope this Helps you research Allison.

Frederich