SC - Evolution of food-genetics of food

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri Mar 17 07:50:17 PST 2000

There are at present no labeling laws to distinguish genetically modified
 and non genetically modified foods. And the way the agribusiness
interests  are  fighting it, there probably won't be in the near future.

> Corwyn

	Actually, I just got handed the news release yesterday, they have
actually codified the Organic Standards, the news release was dated
3/10/00.  I have it at work, and will get the info and post it here,
although I understand the Organic Standards website has been updated.
GMO's are definitely out as far as Organics go.  YEA!
	Christianna