SC - Birthdays and Daffy Dills

Gwynydd of Culloden Gwynydd_of_Culloden at freemail.com.au
Sat Mar 18 00:33:47 PST 2000

- ------------APFM24432260

>From Gwynydd to the Gathered Cooks:

Dandilions?  I do know that they are edible.

At 2000-03-18 14:07:49.765001,
Marian Rosenberg (Brucianna at washcoll.edu) wrote:
> The yellow flower with the raised center bit thingy that also
> comes in
> miniatures that you see in the grocery store is a daffodil.
> However,
> I've got the wrong name.  I'm thinking of the orange/yellow flower
> with
> the streaks of color down the center of the petal, saffron colored
> pollen.  Tastes like fresh lettuce.  Anyone have any clue what I'm
> talking about?

> SCA-Cooks".

> =========

 Send Amazing Cards FREE by e-mail with
 FREE e-Gift and FREE decoration:
 www.mini-card.com/index.asp?referer=fm1
 Get your own free email account at
 http://www.freemail.com.au/ now part of the
 Webuser.com.au independent portal. Visit at…
 http://www.webuser.com.au
- ------------APFM24432260--