SC - Re: Pagan dieties vs. Christain Saints/ religious anthropology

Kekilpenny at aol.com Kekilpenny at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 09:31:23 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/18/00 11:48:52 AM EST, mmkl at indy.net writes:

<< If there is enough interest I would like to set up a little discussion
 list on these subjects and medieval philosophy and how we as medievalist
 might better understand the influence on our period.

That would be very interesting. I for one would like to see that.

A discussion on religion does "spark" flames, it always will. I want to say
something profound right now but spring as sprung in my head and   I'm having
a hard time just putting this down. If we can remove our passions from a
discussion on religion, and talk about the impact of individuals, groups,
etc. it might give us a better look at our past as well as what is going on
today.  Gosh I hope that makes sense.

Hey, make the list, I'll come.

Molli
AAAAAAAAACHO!