SC - Sampler of Messages

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 21:09:31 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/18/00 9:44:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
alysk at ix.netcom.com writes:

<< At Pennsic, up-and-comers prepare a lunch or a
 breakfast for the Laurels to showcase their talents  >>
Hmmm...the last 3 times I was asked to help with the Laurels get-together, my
duties were restricted to setup and clean up despite my 17 year track record.
:-(

Methinks that you may be oversimplifying a complex issue which, IMO, is
complex because there is NO clear 1-2-3 steps for achievement and it is
merely a 'perceptual' process which has little bearing on the individual
talents of the aspirants.

Ras