SC - Lady Seaton's Project

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 21:26:11 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/18/00 12:38:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

<< Be sure to note on your ingredients list that it is a fish sauce, if you
 use it.

 Kiri >>

I agree with your sentiments, however, I would list is as garum or liquamen
if that is what it was and fish sauce if the label said that. I do not
presume that the folks who read my ingredients lists are of any less
intelligence than myself but I will offer further 'enlightenment' if asked. I
think that a good portion of the problems in the world today a a direct
result of assuming your audience is less intelligent than yourself so I try
not to do that.

Ras