SC - Period recipes/Adapting recipes Was: Lady Seaton's Project

Diana tantra at optonline.net
Mon Mar 20 04:29:58 PST 2000

M'Lady,

I know here in the East, there simply isn't enough room in the newletter to
publish the entire feast for events.  As it is, there has been some cutting
back on how much they do publish IIRC.  Best we can do here is to have the
cooks phone listed - with times to call - and the curious/concerned gentle
can call and ask what is being cooked for the feast.

Diana d'Avignon

From: "Huette von Ahrens" <ahrenshav at yahoo.com>