SC - Addressing things publicly (Re: Re: THAT IS ENOUGH!!!! was Re: privte....)

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Mar 20 06:13:23 PST 2000

    Whenever I see one of these spats, I just hit the >delete< button and go
on to the next message. It's sort of like tuning out conversations you feel
embarrassed listening to. Personally, as long as disputes don't descend into
name calling, hair pulling, eye gouging epistomological turf battles, I
could give a rodent's hindquarters.
    If you don't want to see these things, don't. But then, how many of us
slow w a y down when passing an exceptionally juicy car wreck? Same thing.
Turn your head, look away, remove it from your universe, or become involved,
if only vicariously.

    Sieggy

> > Sorry, I *HATE* this thread, but I feel that THIS needs some >words.  No
it did NOT need to be aired publicly.  I do not feel that >you needed to
cause people to lose face.  To do so is a serious lack >of chivalry in
itself.<<<SNIP>>>  No need to cause people to
> > lose face, no excuse for it either.
>
> > -Katerine (who fully expects to be flamed for this, but feels deeply
about deplorable acts)