SC - Re: egg yolks and sanity

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Mon Mar 20 08:25:47 PST 2000

Brandu wrote:

>Why are you driving yourself crazy finding uses for something you
>don't NEED to have as a by product?

Perhaps my comments on this in the earlier messages was missed.
My apologies for not making them more prominent.

I am trying to account for *free* eggs that might be donated to
the feast, not driving myself crazy for something I don't need.
Assuming the eggs are free, using the whites for pies/tarts and
finding a sauce or some other use for the yolks seems like a good
idea, rather than wasting so many free yolks.

I will certainly not turn down 152+ free eggs for the sake of
convenience in using powdered whites that I would have to
purchase. Again and as I stated in earlier e-mail, if the eggs
do not materialize as a donation, then I will certainly be
considering the powdered whites as a substitute.

Good Lady Allison (& indirectly Lord Stefan of the Flora-thingy)
my thanks in pointing out the location of the sauce article
for my education. I'll be reading up on it shortly.

Jasmine
gwalli at infoengine.com