SC - A question on Cookbook and Projects

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Mar 20 19:26:11 PST 2000

Maybe it's something we could collaborate on? I've done a number of vegetarian
period recipes over the years (usually ovo-lacto)--I'm an omnivore, myself, but
have a number of vegetarian/vegan friends, and there's always at least a few
non-meat eaters at our feasts.  Plus, I love showing people that veggies, etc.
taste good! Served Armored Turnips at my office xmas potluck, and people loved
them.
- --Maire