SC - Expectations, and EXPECTATIONS, of the list

Tue Mar 21 06:35:05 PST 2000

Should you truly be interested, I have a 32 page excerpt of the "Significant
Revelations" from the First and Second dogma and heresy debates upon the
question of cuskynoles as presented in the Cathedral of the Cheesy
Salamander.

Bear