SC - omelette for Ruffians & Harlots

Ronda Del Boccio serian at uswest.net
Wed Mar 22 07:30:15 PST 2000

Greetings,
I tried a new recipe yesterday from _The Medieval Kitchen_.
It's a recipe titled as above.  It comes out rather creamy,
somewhere between the consistency of an omelette and
custard, and is most aromatic while cooking.  Sort of like
having eggs and orange juice all at once, and actually quite
tasty.   I followed the suggestion of the authors and used
lemon and orange.
Serian
- --
An Opportunity to Create the Image You Want
http://www.beauti.net/rondadelboccio
Abundant health and prosperity can be yours!
http://www.eventus.net/health&wealth
Sign up for my A New You email newsletter-
serian at uswest.net