SC - Re: Welcome back, Gunthar!

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Wed Mar 22 11:47:26 PST 2000

I'm going to do a "period food is tasty" class, with recipes, tasting, and
discussion on period verses periodish.  Gunthar and I had a talk at War
simular to this with a friend of mine and I found it very stimulating:-)
I'd like everyone to leave with enough period recipes and knowledge of
period cooking practices to serve at least one period dish at thier next
feast/dinner.
What do you all think?
gwyneth

  What I'd like is for At 11:31 AM 3/22/00 -0600, you wrote:

>>   I am also excited about a cooking class I plan to teach at Kingdom
Warlord and
>> King's College, both in June.  I've never done anything formal with
teaching a
>> food class before.  Any cooks out there planning to make either of these
events?

>> Gwyneth
>
>I'll be at King's College, school allowing.  What class are you teaching?
I'm