SC - First Fea...er Dinner

Marian Deborah Rosenberg Marian.Deborah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Wed Mar 22 15:57:19 PST 2000

	No one other than the student photographer showed up for the spinach lasagna.
She had to rush but stayed long enough to eat and enjoy piece of bruschetta.
Some of the various peoples who told me pre-Spring Break that they'd come and
eat have apologized for forgetting.  The others, when I see them, will be
summarily drawn and quartered when I get my hands on them.
	The photographer didn't even show up for the chicken broiled in white wine
that turned out to be walnut and chicken blanc mange (I had a little kitchen
disaster, I hope the floor enjoyed my white wine sauce).  In this case however
I cannot rant and scream and get angry at people as we had torrential downpours
in 45 degree weather and I can't expect them to walk 1/3 mile.  The leftover
blanc mange will be served at a club meeting tonight.
	I know for definite and for sure that, other than the photographer, at least
one other student will be eating my spaghetti in fresh tomato sauce.  Possibly
others since I'll be making this meal on campus rather than at my apartment.
  The article comes out to being 4 pages in a word document.  I don't want to
waste bandwidth, so if you'd like a copy (and it is all out of period and
simple recipies) email me.

- -M