SC - Mediaeval cookbooks to begin with

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 20:38:59 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/22/00 10:57:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
memorman at oldcolo.com writes:

<< Cariadoc's is an excellent source, but is not necessarily the place to
 start (although i started with it...). >>

On rereading the original post, my take is that the poster already has books
containing redactions and other research but was interested in ACTUAL period
cookbooks instead of the 'coffee table' books they already have. Please
correct me if I am wrong.

I also started with Cariadoc's works and, unlike some, would recommend
starting at the source so as not to be tainted by others interpretations.

Anyway, my gist of the original post was that they already had several books
of a general nature and wanted PERIOD cookbooks at this time. Again I
apologize if I was mistaken (which does not appear to be the case).

Ras