SC - don't cringe too bad...

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Mar 27 23:35:27 PST 2000

> Have you considered poison?  You know, "you get the antidote if I get the recipe" - actually, if he is as bloody minded as some of my relations, it still wouldn't work! ;-)
>
> Brandu (Trying to recreate the recipe, since my uncle won't give
> > it to me
> > "unless I'm on my deathbed, boy, and that aint now!" Still trying
> > to worm it out
> > of him, though. I'll post it if either method is successful. )

HOLD IT JUST A MINUTE! What kind of list is this to be suggesting
poisoning your relations?

Afterall, we're into doing things in a period fashion, right?
See these files in the UNCATALOGUED section of the Florilegium.
poisons-art       (42K)  8/30/94    Medieval poisons and antidotes.
poisons-msg       (28K)  6/10/99    Medieval poisons.

Stefan  :-)
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net