SC - don't cringe too bad....

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 19:43:25 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/28/00 2:39:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

>  So I guess we could add sausage to your list:  ground-up left-over pig
parts
> stuffed
>  into pig's entrails.  And sometimes that gets "fermented" as well...it is
> often smoked
>  and/or cured just like ham and bacon!

Folks, Sausage and ham are not fermented.  No matter how you look at it.
There is no fermentation or "controlled rotting" in the production of either
of these two items.  Thank you for playing...

Man cannot live on bread alone... he must have beer to soak it in.