SC - Re: Don't cringe too bad

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 20:52:21 PST 2000

In case you missed the answer to this question under the subject: Resturant
Talk:

White Castle - 1921
Taylor's Maid-rite - 1926
Krystal's - 1932

Data comes from each organization's website.

Rayne
Meridies

In a message dated 3/28/00 7:32:40 PM Central Standard Time,
ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:

<< Adamantius asks to my statement:
 >  And oh yes, Krystal started in Chattanoga.  Ah, the
 > glory of a steamy gutbomb with with extra onions!  White Castle?
 > Bleeeh! A pale and wan imitation of the real item!

 cite for Krystal? White Castle is a very old chain indeed, in fast food
 terms.<<<<

 I am pretty sure the date was 1905.  Di, your'e in Chatanooga.
 Can you confirm?

 Akim >>