Pomegranate concentrate (was Re: SC - Re:Juice of Sour Oranges)

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 15:11:45 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/29/00 6:15:55 AM Pacific Standard Time, harper at idt.net
writes:

> And it came to pass on 29 Mar 00,, that Stefan li Rous wrote:
>
>  > I've got this problem with a
>  > pomegranate concentrate. I don't know if I need to add water or
>  > not to get back to a pomegranate juice. And they don't say on the
>  > bottle.

If you can find a bottle of *real* Grenadine Syrup at a local bar supply
house, this stuff is a perfect substitute.  Real Grenadine is made from
pomegranate juice (with the addition of sugar).  That cheap stuff most bars
use is just colored/flavored syrup.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Man cannot live on bread alone... he must have beer to soak it in.