SC - Re: A Zambone (Ice cleaning machine)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Mar 30 04:08:14 PST 2000

ChannonM at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/29/00 8:41:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:
>
> << No, thass Zampone you're thinking of...mmm, ice-skating-rink machine
>  with lentils...and mustard-fruits on the side... >>
>
> Hahahahaha!
> Coming from the land of hockey, that's pretty funny. It's "zam B one".
> Sounding like zam bony.
>
> You are so funny Master A, thanks for your comedy it has been one of the
> reasons I continue to read this list. I have been fairly sick of the
> negativity and na-na na-na naaa-naa attitude of late.

Land of hockey? Land of hockey? Boy, what a shot! I mean, yeah, the
Rangers lost 783 games in a row over a period of several years and only
yesterday got around to dumping their coach and GM and they never
shoulda wasted that money on Gretzky whom I've never liked and who could
never hold a candle to Bobby Orr anyway and we should never have let
Gardner go and even though they did that as a money-saving measure they
still have the most expensive team with the worst record in the league
who couldn't beat a team if it consisted of Mother Theresa, Winston
Churchill, Albert Schweitzer, Truman Capote and two of the Vienna Boy's
Choir and the whole thing makes me want to go and eat braised boneless
pig's foot stuffed with cervelat with lentils on the side, and mustard
fruits! Ub bub bub, ubub bub foam drool!

Now, what's all this about negativity? ;  )

Adamantius <accustomed to whacking people with sticks long before he
learned to whack people with sticks in the SCA, but who _obviously_
doesn't live in the LAND OF HOCKEY!!!>
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com