SC - Another cooking failure - *sigh*

Gwynydd of Culloden Gwynydd_of_Culloden at freemail.com.au
Thu Mar 30 10:44:26 PST 2000

- ------------APFM25934970

Well, it really has not been my night for cooking!  First the junket and now the "Pynade" from "Take a Thousand Eggs"!  I thought that I had the honey to soft ball - that is what my thermometer told me anyway.  But, this thermometer suggests that for accuracy it needs to be about 21/2 inches into the liquid - not possible with 1 cup of honey in any of my saucepans!

The question is, now that I have added the cold, cooked chicken, can I really re-boil the mixture, or would I be better off leaving it as is (sloppy) and saying "you eat it with a spoon"?

Gwynydd (I really _can_ cook usually!)

 Send Amazing Cards FREE by e-mail with
 FREE e-Gift and FREE decoration:
 www.mini-card.com/index.asp?referer=fm1
 Get your own free email account at
 http://www.freemail.com.au/ now part of the
 Webuser.com.au independent portal. Visit at…
 http://www.webuser.com.au
- ------------APFM25934970--