SC - Period Ingredients Master List

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Thu Mar 30 11:31:29 PST 2000

    I remember reading an intel report back in the '70s about how some of
the (ahem) guests of the state in the Kolyma fields had come across a frozen
mammoth, and ate it for about 3 months before it was completely gone. The
report also indicated that other fauna had been kind of flash-frozen (no
idea what caused it) and were being use as food supplements by the
prisoners. This hacked off many of the Russian biologists who wanted the
specimens for study, but really didn't want to be there for the discoveries.
(Siberia is daunting even to the most dedicated)

    Sieggy