SC - new book

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Mar 30 13:53:44 PST 2000

Alas, I have to say that I cannot part with my copy just yet...there are still a
couple of items in the book that haven't been replaced with more readable
editions.  Actually, the books I have been replacing are from Cariadoc's
Collection of Medieval and Renaissance Cookbooks.  Also, when I have replaced
older, less readable copies of cookbooks, the originals have gone to our college
group and St. Mary's College....sorry!

Kiri